Hi. I’m Lexi and I’m a programmer from London, UK.
I play and build games in my spare time and currently work full time as an engineer for Lyst.
I’m a huge fan of digital art and design and you can see an uncurated mess of some of my work on CodePen
I tend to start
a lot of projects, even if I don't see them all to completion.
Here's a selection of ones I'm particularly proud of:
- A popular Garry's Mod gamemode built around Kurozael's original Cider Roleplaying System
- Lexical Basic
- An implementation of ECMA-55 BASIC using Lua Patterns as a parsing mechanism
- Random Encounter
- An IRC based service written in C++11 and Boost ASIO for the PesterChum network which serves as a matchmaker between users
- Severchecker 2012
- A C# .NET4 remake of DUMBCLAN's original ServerChecker
- A pure Lua module for Garry's Mod which provides an interface to SourceBans to avoid the vagaries of SourceMod.
- Wulf 2012
- A C++11/OpenGL 3 remake of id software's Wolfenstein3D